In less than two weeks, the Middle Tennessee community has been faced with destructive tornadoes and now the development of COVID-19 throughout the country.
As the community works to mitigate the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, United Way of Rutherford and Cannon Counties is offering a giving opportunity to help those in need.
More information is available at https://www.yourlocaluw.org/covid.
Donated funds received will provide additional support to those who may be out of work or have additional basic needs at this time. 100% of funds received for COVID-19 relief will be used for:
- “ALICE” (Asset Limited, Income Constrained, Employed) families with children
- Workers with reduced wages
- People who do not have the resources they need to stay safe and well
- People who need up-to-date information on how to connect to resources
- People who need assistance with basic human services/needs
- Other target areas, as assessed
You may give through the following methods:
- Text COVIDRELIEF to 41444
- Online at https://www.yourlocaluw.org/covid
- By check to P.O. Box 330056, Murfreesboro, TN 37133 (please write COVIDRelief on memo line)
Those in need of assistance are encouraged to contact United Way’s 2-1-1 information and referral line by dialing 2-1-1 or 1-800-318-9335.