The Dog Park in Murfreesboro, TN is a delightful haven for dogs and their owners to enjoy some outdoor fun and socialization. This well-designed and spacious park offers a safe and secure environment for dogs to roam and play off-leash. With separate areas for large and small dogs, it ensures that all furry visitors can interact and have a great time at their own pace. The park features ample green space, agility equipment, and plenty of shade, providing a comfortable setting for both dogs and their human companions. It’s a fantastic place to watch dogs frolic, make new friends, and burn off some energy. The Dog Park in Murfreesboro fosters a sense of community among dog owners, creating a space where both pets and people can bond and enjoy the outdoors together.
Hours of Operation
Seven days a week, the Bark Park opens at sunrise and closes a half hour prior to sunset.
View a map of Bark Park, or follow directions from the following locations:
From Broad Street – If you are going northwest on Broad Street, and Toot’s is on your right:
- Turn left onto Medical Center Parkway
- Take the first right onto West College Street (Old Nashville Highway)
- After a little more than a mile, turn right on the road to the General Bragg Greenway Trailhead
- The Bark Park is immediately in front of you; park in designated parking area.
From Thompson Lane:
- Turn onto Old Nashville Highway near New Vision Baptist Church
- At the end of the road, turn right onto West College Street
- Go under the railroad underpass, then take a very sharp left into the General Bragg Trailhead
- The Bark Parks is immediately in front of you; park in designated parking area
1540 West College Street
Murfreesboro, TN 37130