The Murfreesboro Bark Park, located off West College Street near the General Bragg Trailhead, is the social center for Murfreesboro’s favorite canine citizens. Featuring separate areas for large and small breeds, the dog park gives dogs a safe place to run and play. Water is available during the warm weather season.
Hours of Operation
Seven days a week, the Bark Park opens at sunrise and closes a half hour prior to sunset.
View a map of Bark Park, or follow directions from the following locations:
From Broad Street – If you are going northwest on Broad Street, and Toot’s is on your right:
- Turn left onto Medical Center Parkway
- Take the first right onto West College Street (Old Nashville Highway)
- After a little more than a mile, turn right on the road to the General Bragg Greenway Trailhead
- The Bark Park is immediately in front of you; park in designated parking area.
From Thompson Lane:
- Turn onto Old Nashville Highway near New Vision Baptist Church
- At the end of the road, turn right onto West College Street
- Go under the railroad underpass, then take a very sharp left into the General Bragg Trailhead
- The Bark Parks is immediately in front of you; park in designated parking area
1540 West College Street
Murfreesboro, TN 37130