Feeding the Hungry Monthly 2018
January 27 @ 6:00 pm - December 29 @ 7:00 pm
Asalamu Alaykum (Peace be upon you),
On the last Saturday of every month, the Murfreesboro Muslim Youth will serve food to one of the local homeless shelters. This is part of our feeding g the hungry community initiative.
HOW TO HELP
– You may sponsor to cook for a day or more: https://doodle.com/poll/6r5gd6yarvpifvcz.
– You may donate the cost for a day and we will take care of everything.
Your Responsibilities (if you chose to cook for a day):
– Cooking & delivering for around 35 people.
– Meals do not have to be individually wrapped.
Our Responsibilities :
– Reminding you few days ahead of time>
– Providing a contact for shelter and an exact number of meals.
Feeding those in need is regarded highly in our faith Islam. Prophet Muhammad said: he is not a true believer whoever goes to be full while his neighbor is hungry.