Beasie Rd Extension (River Rock Blvd just north of Racquet Club Dr)
Expected Lane Closures: Monday Through Friday: Riverrock Blvd will be reduced to one-lane flagging operation at Beasie Rd for waterline installation work. Road and bridge construction work over Stones River Greenway continues. The greenway trail will be closed around the existing Beasie Rd area until further notice due to bridge construction work over the greenway trail. There will be no through trail access between the Old Fort Park and Cason Trailhead. Appropriate traffic controls will be in place.
Cason Ln Electric Pole and Overhead Line Installation (between Cason Trl and New Salem Hwy)
Expected Lane Closures: Monday through Friday: Middle Tennessee Electric crews will be installing electric poles and lines along Cason Ln between Cason Trl and New Salem Hwy. There will be lane closures and traffic shifts on Cason Ln. Appropriate traffic controls will be in place.
Bridgemore Blvd Sewer Service Repair Work (between Maroon Dr and Chatfield Dr)
Expected Lane Closures: Wednesday through Friday: Utility crews will be making sewer service repairs on Bridgemore Blvd between Maroon Dr and Chatfield Dr. Bridgemore Blvd will be closed to through traffic. Residents on Bridgemore Blvd will always have access. Appropriate traffic controls will be in place.
Annual City Street Paving
Expected Lane Closures: Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM: City contractor will be performing construction work at the following streets:
- McKnight Park Rd extension off Lt. Patrick McBride Dr (roadway construction work)
- Old Lascassas Pike between Greenland Dr and N Rutherford Blvd (sidewalk and curb repair work)
- Greenland Dr between Middle Tennessee Blvd N Rutherford Blvd (sidewalk and curb repair work)
Expect lane shifts and traffic interruptions. Appropriate traffic controls will be in place.
TDOT Resurfacing Projects
BEDFORD / RUTHERFORD COUNTIES I-24
The installation of longitudinal cable barrier on various interstate routes
- 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. There will be daytime shoulder closures to install cable barrier post and cable for the new cable barrier system.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY SR 99
The grading, drainage, construction of retaining walls, signals and paving on SR-99 (New Salem Hwy) from near I-24 to SR-96 (Old Fort Pkwy)
- 9 AM-3 PM: There will be periodic flagging operations for construction activities.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY SR 266
The grading, drainage, construction of two concrete bulb tee beam bridges, signals, and paving on SR-266 (Jefferson Pike) from SR-102 (LM 5.0) to E. of I-840 (LM 9).
- 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., There will be periodic flagging operations for construction activities.