Sixteen individuals were recently selected to participate in United Way’s Catalyst program. The new class of business leaders, identified by the Catalyst Alumni Council, will participate in the nine-month (September – May) program to become engaged in social responsibility through the means of advocacy, giving and volunteerism.
Annie Cotter, Director of Strategic Engagement & Stewardship for United Way, said, “Catalyst is truly building the leaders of tomorrow, today. This year’s group is eager and ready to take on the challenges that face our community with bold ideas and innovative solutions.”
The program’s ultimate goal is to train volunteers to serve in nonprofit leadership roles, such as nonprofit boards.
2018-2019 Participants include:
- Andrew Anderson, Rutherford Co. Register of Deeds
- Tina Barker, Momentum City Church
- Michael Davis, Nicholas Foundation
- Stephanie Faulkner, QuickCAT Technologies
- Nicki Festervand , FirstBank Mortgage
- Danielle Fowler, MTSU Admissions Office
- LaShonda Greenwood, Licensed Psychologist
- McKenna Leonetti, Franklin Synergy Bank
- Kevin Loftis, Redstone Federal Credit Union
- Carter Owens, Retired (Hyundai Motor America)
- Zach Rice, UPS
- Robin Seay, Realtor
- Rachel Shearlock, Franklin Synergy Bank
- Dana Womack, Dana Womack State Farm
- Eric Meriwether, Northwestern Mutual
- Jon Fleet, Pucketts Grocery
For additional questions, please contact United Way at (615) 893-7303.