A new, fast-casual restaurant concept built around healthy, organic, chef-inspired food – opens today at Fountains at Gateway. Meals are served in bowls with ingredients selected by the customer and prepared by Kitchen Fresh staff.
Here are a few things you may want to know about Kitchen Fresh:
- Small, regular, family and kid-size bowls are available for dine in or take out.
- Customers select from a base of greens, rice, quinoa, noodles, or sweet potato or cauliflower mash; a choice of fresh vegetables and healthy protein; one of the restaurant’s handcrafted sauces; and add-on toppings.
- The kid’s menu includes organic grilled cheese and PB&J.
- Kitchen Fresh also serves cold-pressed juice as well as organic sodas and flavored waters.
- Store hours: Kitchen Fresh is open daily from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Online ordering is available on the Kitchen Fresh website via the Chow Now app.
Please also mark your calendar for the Kitchen Fresh ribbon cutting and grand opening,Friday, January 26 at 11 a.m.
For more information, please visit www.eatkitchenfresh.com