Oakland Court Development (Lokey Ave and Academy St)
Expected Road Closures: Monday through Friday: As part of the Oakland Court development, Academy St will be closed to through traffic between Palm Ct and Hembree St. Lokey Ave will also be closed at Academy St. Site construction work continues. Appropriate traffic controls and detours will be in place.
N Maple St between College St and N Public Square
Expected Lane Closures: Tuesday, 5:00 am to 9:00 am: Construction crews will be installing water line and tap on Maple St between College St and N Public Square. Appropriate traffic controls will be in place.
Annual City Street Paving Projects
Expected Lane Closures: Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM: City contractor will be performing construction work at the following streets:
- Fortress Blvd, Walter Hale Ct and Medical Center Pkwy (pedestrian signal & sidewalk repair work)
- S-Curve on W Clark Blvd, Clark Blvd & Hamilton Dr, Mayoral Ct and Bilbro St (striping work)
- Nancy Steward Dr between Effie Steward Dr and Ella Cook Cir (paving work)
- Bell St between Crestland Ave and Hale Ave (culvert replacement work)
- Bear Branch Cove (plating and casting work)
- Brinkley Ave at Blaze Dr (barrier rail and bridge work)
Expect lane shifts and traffic interruptions. Appropriate traffic controls will be in place.
TDOT Resurfacing Projects
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, 266
The grading, drainage, construction of two concrete bulb tee beam bridges, signals, and paving on SR 266 (Jefferson Pike) from SR 102 (LM 5.0) to east of I-840 (LM 9).
- Daily, 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. There will be periodic flagging operations for construction activities.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, I-24
The resurfacing on I-24 from near Baker Road to east of Medical Center Pkwy.
- Nightly, 8 p.m. – 5 a.m., There will be alternating lane closures EB and WB for de-grassing of shoulders. Three lanes will remain open at all times
The resurfacing on US-41 (SR-1) from East of South Rutherford Blvd to west of Cripple Creek.
- Daily, 7 a.m. – 6 p.m., There will be alternating lane closures for milling activities. One lane will remain open in each direction.
RUTHERFORD SR 99
The grading, drainage, construction of retaining walls, signals and paving on SR-99 (New Salem Hwy) from near I-24 to SR-96 (Old Fort Pkwy)
- Daily, 9 a.m – 3 p.m., There will be alternating lane closures to restriping pavement markings from Bridge Avenue to Old Fort Pkwy. This restriping is needed to implement long term lane closures for phased construction.